Friday, January 17, 2014

Carrie goes to New York



Hey guys!  Sorry I ghosted on the blog again this week.  My New Year’s resolution was to quit caffeine and I’ve only lapsed two days since the year started (three if you count New Year’s Day itself, but I’m not).  There have been... side effects.  Mostly that I fall asleep at completely appropriate times when I should be up too late blogging.

Anyhoo, I will get us up to speed on Spider-Man as fast as I can.  Meanwhile, groove on the fake telekinesis movie.  Fun stuff.

In other news, the people publishing the Lego book I was trying to get into contacted me mere hours after I posted my pics on flickr and said they wanted my stuff in their book.  It still needs to be approved by Lego, but woo hoo!


Rumbly rumbly klankity klank!

3 comments:

DKC said...

Shut the front DOOR, that is awesome, Octo! Whoot!
Not that I'm surprised.

AC said...

yay octopunk!! great way to start off the new year.

good luck with the caffeine thing too. getting off anything sucks.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I can't condone your ridiculous decision to give up coffee but all the other stuff in this post is great!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...