Thursday, August 09, 2007

SAW 4 Blood Drive poster


From bloodydisgusting, From Lionsgate comes the brand new SAW Blood Drive Poster in promotion of the Fourth Annual SAW “Give Til It Hurts” Blood Drive. The blood drive, benefiting the Red Cross, will coincide with the release of Saw IV, in theaters October 26th. Since the first SAW blood drive in 2004, SAW filmgoers have donated nearly 38,000 pints of blood to help save as many as 112,500 lives. Collection totals have doubled year after year resulting in tens of thousands of lifesaving blood transfusions.

1 comment:

DKC said...

That's pretty cool actually. I like donating blood, since I don't do much - read any - in the way of volunteer work or giving to charity, I feel like it's the least I can do.
Of course now I'm realizing that it's been awhile since I've done that...

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...