Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Daily Spider-Bomb! Spidey vs. Hitler's Mustache Week 4!


Is that Spidey's spider sense?  I guess spiders can sense when their debate opponent is a dick.



Sorry Mr. J!  Mr. and Mrs. America got hammered last night and are still sleeping.



Walked into what?  Just because assholes can say something doesn't mean it's a bad thing to say.



My god his face!  Is he humping the camera right now?



Nice whining, J. Jonah!  Bad memories of your appearance on Star Search?



Jameson makes his "Christmas is cancelled" face!



I guess that's more interesting than a spider search by a soul man.

5 comments:

JPX said...

I love reading a week's worth of strips at a time! I know I'm too invested when I find myself getting so annoyed with J.J. Jamison. Peter should take off his mask and say, "Some newspaper owner you are, you didn't recognize my voice after all the years I've been working with you? Ladies and gentlemen, do you really want to buy a newspaper from this guy?"

Like I said, too invested.

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh! Looks like Spidey is gonna have some kind of identity crisis throughout this story.

Octopunk said...


I, too, love reading a week’s worth of strips at a time. I think getting through this particular batch of dialogue on a daily level would have made me angry.

I’ve been thinking Peter should reveal himself to Jameson, because the combo of perceived betrayal and his own stupidity will cause Jameson to become enraged and attack him. Then Peter can kill him in self defense.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I think Spider-Man could have made a better case for himself. "How dare you Jameson? Are you aware of how many criminals I've brought to justice, how many times I've saved the city from certain doom, how many times I've saved your life specifically? Seriously, what is your problem?"

Octopunk said...

Oh yeah, he totally pussed out.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...