Thursday, July 14, 2016

Grimes: Kill v Maim



I don't know anything about this person except I bought this song last night and I'm obsessed.  Like when I'd get a new 45 rpm record from Ann & Hope, I'm listening to it over and over.

Here's the pre-chorus and chorus, because it's more fun if you know what she's saying (and totally impossible to know if you don't read it).



B-E-H-A-V-E
Arrest us


Italiana mobster
Looking so precious


B-E-H-A-V-E
Never more


You gave up being good when you declared a state of war


[Chorus]

Eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh


Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?




Cause I'm only a man, do what I can, oh
Cause I'm only a man, do what I can


Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?

1 comment:

Catfreeek said...

Well it's definitely different and fun.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...