Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dead Teenagers

 (2007) *

First of all let me say that as far as I could tell there are absolutely no dead teenagers in this entire film. Every year just before Horrorthon begins I make a trek to my local MovieStop to see what I can find in the $1.99 bin. Last year it was The Item, which is now in JSP’s possession, that’s right Mr. Pants I’m looking at you and I fully expect to see a review as well.  This year I dredged up Dead Teenagers, which is a collection of short films, none of which are any good.


In the first segment “Boo Men” sack heads terrorize folks. The second is a werewolf tale called “Full Moonlighting” in which a boy returns home after a vacation where he was bitten and now has to cope with his newly altered self. The third segment “Skeleton Keys” was about a girl’s mean grandma’s ghost and the film wraps it up with “Suckers” in which two guys who run a failing movie theater encounter some vampires. A low budget failure that doesn’t even merit a sbig for even one of its chapters. Ugh, waste of $1.99, I’ll send it to JSP for next year.

14 comments:

AC said...

still looks good next to slaughtered vomit dolls.

Landshark said...

Is anyone else dealing with some new annoying Blogger interface?

Octopunk said...

Ha! No dead teenagers. I recall a similar disappointment watching I Dismember Mama.

Landshark, are you just getting it now? I thought it kicked in last month. And by "kicked in" I mean it's been around for at least a year, but the option to use the older interface just disappeared last month. It's got some annoying hurdles but they're dealable.

JPX said...

I've had nothing but problems with the new Blogger, which is why I'm not posting as many reviews. It literally took me 30 minutes to post a review correctly last night. Grrrrr, New Coke!

DCD said...

Sure, JPX, you just want us to think you're gaining in numbers.

Sounds terrible, Cat! Maybe stay away from the $1.99 bin for awhile?

Anonymous said...

Motor Yamaha Jupiter MX 2015 Terbaru
Jupiter MX
Jupiter MX ATCW
Jupiter MX CW
Motor Yamaha Terlaris di Indonesia

Amelia Dwi said...

Wholesale Honda motorcycle

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i
came to go back the choose?.I am trying to to find things to improve my web site!
I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my webpage ... bisnis krakatau

Amelia Dwi said...

Most expensive Ferrari 2015

hendrix ibanez said...

Setiap orang punya masalah. Obat Kutil Kelamin Lebih baik mencari solusi masalahmu Obat Kencing Nanah dari pada membandingkan masalahmu dengan orang lain Obat Sipilis

mono hendrawan said...

i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i
came to go back the choose?.I am trying to to find things to improve my web site!Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Thanks for posting it
Peluang Bisnis Modal Kecil
bisnisr kreatif
ide bisnis

obat hipertensi said...

i need to back Penyebab Keputihan Berbau Busuk Menyengat | Obat Kutil Kelamin QnC Jelly Gamat Original

Kombinasi Makanan Ini bantu Susutkan Berat Badan said...

He continually kept preaching abut this. I will send this article tto him.

Nia Mulyasari said...

obatkeloid