First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salem's Lot 1979 and Salem's Lot 2024
Happy Halloween everybody! Julie's working late and the boy doesn't have school tomorrow so he's heading to one of those crazy f...
-
PETS! Awwwww, pets are so cute... Until they're not.... And people are known to do ridiculous things to their pets... I'm so embarra...

3 comments:
Oh great -- prequel! That means she's alive again.
If I were in charge, I'd issue a year-long ban on movie moments involving someone being surprise attacked by something that was just off screen, with the obligatory keyboard-smash music cue. It'd probably kill the entire American horror movie industry.
Octopunk for Movie Czar!
(Making my posters as we speak, and ready to march...)
I checked out on this series after the first one.
Post a Comment