Tuesday, December 01, 2015

CHRISTMAS. CHRIIIISTMAAASSSSSSS...


Can you find the cat in this picture?

Hey there, peeps!  Full disclosure, I still have three reviews to write. AND, they're movies I watched for 2014 and then AGAIN this year because I really wanted to write about them.  They're sort of connected.  So if nobody minds I'm going to extend the deadline for reviews through this coming weekend.  If there are any stragglers out there I would encourage you to join me (and some of you might be getting nudgy texts -- how's that for a diabolical threat?)

I'm not following through tonight but I hope to have something up late tomorrow (probably Thursday morning for most of you.)  Meanwhile, enjoy this weird vintage commercial.

(Wednesday night edit:  I changed this to the uncensored version.)

3 comments:

JPX said...

I have one more review to write although the more that time passes the less I recall the movie!

JSP, where is that massive SAW franchise review???

Catfreeek said...

Yeah guys, get on it! Don't let me be the only one to finish, I want to see some best ifs too!

JPX said...

Omg, I finally watched that above commercial , hysterical! It went in a completely unexpected direction yet retained the tone of the 1990s, watch it people!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...