Sunday, July 07, 2013

Johnny Depp Has a Bird on His Head


Every time I see a Lone Ranger poster, which is often, my brain changes the movie title to Johnny Depp Has a Bird on His Head.  Because I don't think any amount of rootin' tootin' Western action could distract me from that fact for even a second.  It's impractical on every level and it looks ridiculous.  I find it impossible to believe in any character quirk that would consider a dead bird hat a good idea.

He has a BIRD.  On his HEAD.

5 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

does it even matter to you that it's a magic bird?

JPX said...

Spoiler!

50PageMcGee said...

i was right?!

JPX said...

I don't know, I didn't see it, I was just being silly

Octopunk said...

For that level of indignity it better grow into one of those Lord of the Rings eagles, but also with heat vision.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...