Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER receives ecstatic reactions on Twitter



From collider, Last night, Captain America: The Winter Soldier played for press in Los Angeles, and while full reviews are embargoed until March 20th, reporters were free to tweet out their reactions.  We’ve collected some of those tweets, and the praise was effusive.  Steve was among those who saw the film, and tweeted afterwards, “The CAPTAIN AMERICA sequel blew me away. Movie has a fantastic script, amazing action, and great character moments. Just about perfect.”  Earlier this morning, he added “if you missed tweets from last night: CAPTAIN AMERICA sequel is fantastic on every level. Fanboys and casual moviegoers are going to love it” and “until I see it again I won’t say exactly how it compares to other Marvel films, but it’s easily one of the best they’ve ever done.”  Captain America: The First Avenger is my favorite movie of Phase One, and it’s wonderful that the sequel is receiving such high praise; now it’s up to the rest of us to try and keep our expectations in check.
Read more at http://collider.com/#uiF3lZSwoyp70Wmi.99.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I'm not bothering to read the tweets because I don't wanna get my hopes jacked up too high, but all the trailers I've watched look pretty damn good. Kind of amazed it opens in only a few weeks.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...