Thursday, June 04, 2015

Loose Pig Chases Woman, Is Apprehended By Police, Covers Back Of Cop Car In $#iT


From geekology, A pig got loose in Shelby Township, Michigan and proceeded to chase a woman until she called the police and the police came and managed to corral it into the back of a patrol car, where it proceeded to smile for pictures and fill the whole back seat with stinky pig shit because that is what makes pigs the happiest.

[Deputy Chief Mark] Coil said the whole thing started after police received a 911 call around 7 p.m. Thursday, from a woman who said there was a pig on the loose and she didn't know what to do. According to reports, the woman was doing yard work when the pig came barreling toward her. It then chased her into the front yard before getting distracted by a decorative ball.

"Officers responded and were able to detain the pig and get him in the back seat of the patrol car," said Coil. "Realistically, the pig didn't give us much trouble. We used a dog pole that we would use for a dog at large and were able to corral the pig and take the pig into custody without any problems whatsoever." The real problem occurred afterward -- when officers got the pig back to the station.

"Well, lets say the pig either out of excitement or otherwise felt the need to use the back seat of our patrol car as a bathroom," said Coil.

I, for one, have never relieved myself in the back of a cop car. Okay that's not entirely true. I have relieved myself in the back of a cop car before, but I happened to have a similar looking friend's ID on me at the time, so theoretically it was actually Dave Martin who peed in the back of that cop car. For related reasons, Dave and I are no longer friends.

[JPX] for some reason I can't stop laughing at this story.   The  pig looks like a drunken frat boy who is so proud of his mischievous behavior.  If you want to see all the poop he dropped in the cop car go here, http://geekologie.com/2015/06/loose-pig-chases-woman-is-apprehended-by.php

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I've been laughing at that picture for 24 hours now. Don't you just want to give him a high 5?

Octopunk said...

I do! Moreover, I wanna put that face on a T-shirt that says "Free Hubert!" (or whatever his name is). In my dreams I'd be distributing the shirts when it was revealed that Hubert had been eaten the previous week.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...