First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salem's Lot 1979 and Salem's Lot 2024
Happy Halloween everybody! Julie's working late and the boy doesn't have school tomorrow so he's heading to one of those crazy f...
-
Let's face it, we're all movie & tv junkies. We watch each new season in hopes of a "Lost" among the sea of crappy rea...
1 comment:
I know I'm inviting a lot of "No, really, you should give it a chance" because I've never seen any of the PA flicks and don't know what I'm talking about, but that trailer was really the first time this series looked like any fun to me. Ghost camera GO!
Post a Comment