Wednesday, October 04, 2017

American Horror Story: Season One

Hello everyone!
So, I jumped into this not realizing that there are many episodes in this series. I will review them per season to give myself a break-after all, I can't go to sleep at midnight, every night!

American Horror Story:Season One
****



In my opinion, I was very confused if certain people were real or imaginary. It wasn't until the last two episodes that I understood much better.
The Harmons move into a "murder house", thinking that they can move on from the husbands infidelity. They have uninvited guests that just show up and a maid that has always worked there. Things seem to be getting better for Dr. Ben and Vivian Harmon until their daughter, Violet has issues being the new girl at school. Ben sees their new maid as a hot piece of candy even though she's just an old maid...
Their neighbor Constance has a daughter Adelaide, who keeps breaking into the Harmon's house because she wants to visit her "friends". A man with half a burnt face keeps showing up demanding money from Ben. A teenager named Tate keeps breaking into the house and falls in love with Violet.
Dr. Ben is a psychiatrist who treats Tate in the house among a few other clients. He comes to realize Tate has too many issues for him to treat and recommends another doctor. Tate refuses, but keeps dating Violet.
Rant- I'm not a fan of Dylan McDermott even though we see his naked buns. Later in the season we see Mena Suvari play as The Black Dahlia, but I can't stop staring at her huge forehead!
After 12 episodes I understand the desire to see more, as the house has many unanswered questions.
I definitely recommend watching this series if you have a lot of time.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...