Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nutjob Rides Mountain Bike Down Steps Of A Mountain


From geekology, This is a video from the helmet-cam of Marcelo Gutierrez as he barrels down the stairs of Monserrate Mountain in Bogata, Columbia as part of the RedBull Devotos de Monserrate 2012 race. It kind of made me motion-sick to watch. Motion-sick AND feel like a sissy. Because there is no way you could get me to do that. One time I tried riding over the curb onto the street and wound up with a face that looks like overbaked lasagna. Plus two of my teeth went down a sewer. I tried training a neighbor's cat to go down there and get them for me but he said he couldn't find them even though the next day he was sporting this big ol' beaver-looking grin.

3 comments:

Catfreeek said...

That made me dizzy. I was waiting for the one idiot who didn't get the memo to be standing in the middle of the trail.

Octopunk said...

I kept the image small so I didn't get messed up and it was still a little dizzying. I was hoping for pedestrian interference too, preferably by a guy carrying several bags of popcorn or perhaps some live chickens.

If that's Columbia's Redbull race I want to see the footage from the Cocaine race.

Catfreeek said...

Hahaha

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...