Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catwoman's Impossibly Contorted Cover Draws Criticism


From geekology, This is the new cover of DC Comic's Catwoman #52, which is drawing criticism because it looks like she's just an ass with tits and a head. Oh right, I forgot -- because realistic human anatomy has been such a staple in comics lately. What's the big deal? If Catwoman wants to look like Ice T's wife Coco, I say let her -- I'm not here to judge. Well, not publicly anyways. What a f***ing freakshow. See? That was just my brain talking. After we post this what do you say we Google some fossil p0rn? Shit! *pounding button to turn off telekinesis machine*

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

Cripes. Todd McFarlane would be embarrassed to draw that monstrosity. She looks like she's floating on a quartet of integrated body blimps.

Octopunk said...

Yack. Every time I look at this thing I'm appalled that such a piece of crap was sold to anyone. It's not even a bad example of comic book anatomical exaggeration, it's simply a horrible drawing. Bleah.

Jordan said...

Agreed. What's especially annoying is that the rest of this series of covers (which I would post a link to, if I felt like it, but I don't really feel like it) is pretty good. Others in the series stray into the "girl with back arched sticking out her tits and ass even though she's supposed to be fighting" vibe, but do it just a bit more plausibly.

Jordan said...

The problem, more specifically, is that there's simply no way for her waist (and spine) to be that long. The only way to get a woman into that position is to cut her in half. (Sorry, I know, I know; but that's the only way to put it.)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...