Monday, August 27, 2012

Six Out Of Twenty-Two Liquor Stores Sell Booze To Teenager With Fake 'King Of The Hill' Cartoon ID


From geekology, Six out of twenty-two stores unknowingly participating in a recent sting in Nottinghamshire, England sold booze to a kid using the above ID, which not only states that the boy is 17, but also has a picture of Bobby Hill from 'King of the Hill'. Another seven stores sold him alcohol without even asking for ID. That makes it a 13/22 success rate. Me? I used to know a bar I could get into with my Blockbuster card. I think there's a lesson to be learned here but I forgot my lesson plan at home so we're just gonna watch a video instead. *putting in VHS tape* Okay now this is a solo scene I did for a softcore film a couple years back.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Well jeez, is that fair? Maybe they don't even have King of the Hill over there.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...