Sunday, April 06, 2014

Happy Birthday Julie!


My lady celebrated another year today by crashing a five-year-old's birthday party and taking over the bounce house.  Okay, not really.  The five-year-old is a friend of ours and her party coincided neatly with today so I didn't have to order Julie her own bounce house.  I like typing bounce house.

This is posting kind of late but I figure it's fine since blog traffic is so light on weekends anyway.  Jump in for a little late love!  Bounce house!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Catfreeek said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!

JPX said...

Happy birthday! I hope you did something fun (a bounce house would be fun!). Better yet, go see Captain America!

AC said...

happy birthday, Julie! Hope you had a wonderful day!

JPX said...

By the way, that's the best picture of you two I have seen; it should be your avatar, Julie!

DKC said...

Happy day late Birthday, Julie!! I also love that picture, totally cute of you two! xoxo

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...