Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Daily Spider-Bomb! The week after that other week!

Don't fret, Spidey!  Everyone knows Spider-Sense doesn't work on "brick doors."

"But first, carry me back to my limo!  I like being carried now."

On just his third super-heroing foray, Doc Ock rakes in more cash than decades of accumulated Bugle photos.  Fortunately Peter is used to the mask concealing his tears.

There's been a rush of new characters these past few weeks, but neither Water Buffalo nor Percy McMoneypots can compare to my new favorite character PRESSton Flat-Top.  I like to imagine his coworkers told him he had to wear that checked jacket and armband back when he was an intern, and somehow the prank has lasted eighteen years.

I also like to imagine he blew a lucrative career in surveillance photos because he kept loudly summarizing events from his hiding place.  "Judge Murphy purchasing sex from some hookers!?!  His estranged wife is gonna love these pics!"

I totally believe him.  Especially if his plans revolve around double chins and nostrils.  Yeesh.

Soooo, you've got that camera that magically takes a bazillion pictures of Spider-Man all by itself and today you... what?  Forgot to take off the lenscap?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PETER GET A REAL JOB.  AREN'T YOU A SCIENTIST OR SOMETHING?  

Sorry, got a little fed up there.  I was going to say that Peter's "good money" comment was one of the rare times he zings Jameson in an argument, and I think it's appropriate that immediately after he stands up to his crazy boss he gets shot down by the sane one.

3 comments:

JPX said...

I have concluded that Peter is as loser on every level. His boss doesn't respect him, he gets nothing for being Spider-Man, and he hasn't figured out a way to make any money. I would charge J.J. up the ass for any pictures of Spider-Man and I would tell him that if he doesn't like it, tough shit. Peter has all the leverage but he acts like a child in the face of J.J. I would just let Doc Ock do his thing and say, "fuck you" to everyone.

yanmaneee said...

jordan 12
supreme
off white nike
ferragamo belt
balenciaga
valentino
nike sneakers for women
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike shox for men
nike x off white

Unknown said...

p0y23x7c21 a9f84g5i88 f9d38d2v45 p9b54t6p60 a2g13r2s70 w0s42t6e57

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...