Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Horrorthon Countdown DAY ONE!!! Your challenge is to SCREAM!!!

The day is HERE.  At LAST.

Big thanks to JPX for taking the reins these last couple of days, as I've been crizazy.  Please scroll down to his post below for a more established Horrorthon 2014 discussion, and on the way check out the last couple of Daily Spider-Man's because they're some of the funniest yet.

I've invited my friend Max to join us this year, but I just sent the official invite today so he's excused for testing the waters at whatever pace he likes.  He's got an amazing VHS horror collection and he'll fit right in here.

Also, I'm going to be in Seattle from tomorrow night thru Sunday getting my geek on at Northwest BrickCon 2014.  It's the cool kids' Lego convention, or so they tell me.  If you're missing my posts during those days, please believe I'll make it up.

Cheers!  You guys are my favorite internet people.

HORRORTHOOOOON!!!

1 comment:

Catfreeek said...

Aaaaaaaauuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...