Friday, November 17, 2006

A short break from all these tedious reviews...


Hey guys, I know we're all tired and pushing through these reviews as best we can. Except for I'mnotMarc who's sitting over there like the kid who did his homework early. Since we're anticipating the end of this so we can all do our "best ofs," I thought I'd review the categories.

As penned by Summerisle in 2004:

1. Favorite
2. Hidden gem award
3. Most disturbing
4. Best scream queen or female lead you would most like to "take out to dinner"
5. Worst
6. So Bad It's Good award
7. Goriest
8. Most memorable death
9. Best looking monster
10. Scariest

I wanted to add "Best victim turned badass" but now that I look at these categories it seems too specific. What do you think? Can you think of more good ones?

In closing, I'd like to point out that I'mnotMarc, who hadn't seen the "take out to dinner" line, put Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers as his Scream Queen. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I like the "victim turned baddass" category. Can't think of anything else to add though...

Most dangerous Indian statue?

Jordan said...

Best Title Sequence?

Worst fake blood? (or fake harmed anatomy of whatever type)

Most predictable twist?

Give me a break; I'm new at this.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...