Monday, January 28, 2008

I'mnotMarc hits the big three-oh!



Since Sundays are a light blogging day, I figure it does us right to commemorate I'mnotMarc's 30th birthday the day after. After last year's naked picture, I also figured it would be nice to not only show the man clothed, but clothed in some finery.

Last year I had a party pad that resounded with celebration and breaking glass on 1/27, and the birthday boy and myself both overdid it; I crashed with my wastebasket right next to me, if you get my meaning. This year I'm not so equipped (nor am I even in NoCal anymore), but Marc told me he celebrated with a group viewing of Cloverfield that provided a headache at least, if no actual throwing up.

For the next half-year we'll both be occupying our Thirties, and then I'm moving up. Let's give the lad a hearty John McClane "welcome to the party, pal!"

Happy birthday, dude.

5 comments:

JPX said...

Happy b-day, Marc! Don't worry, three-oh isn't bad at all. Octo, aren't you like four-oh now, or something?

AC said...

Happy Birthday, I'mnotMarc!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Happy birthday Marc. You look like such a fine upstanding young gentleman in that picture. No one's buying it for a second!

Whirlygirl said...

Happy Birthday, Marc!

50PageMcGee said...

aie, nobody's going to go back and read this (i've been offline for a couple weeks while my computer is sorting itself out -- totally pisses me off).

thanks a whole bunch everybody. so far the thirties are pretty much exactly what i expected them to be, blessedly minus the hair loss.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...