Monday, January 28, 2008

Nautilus Home Theater Is Freaking Awesome


From geekology, Inspired by Jules Verne's classic novel, the Nautilus home theater is truly a work of art. It was designed by Dillon Works Inc. for Dallas-based dentist Randy Moran and his wife. It looks unbelievably awesome and is nearly 900 square feet. I just showed it to my girlfriend and told her I wanted something similar. "Yeah, too bad you're 20,000 Leagues Under Debt." "Well listen, I'm entering an intense land race called 'Around Your Fat Ass in 80 Days', and if I win then the prize money should be enough to cover it." And that, my friends, is what you tell someone when you want your privates bludgeoned with a Wiimote.

See more coolness here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is friggin' amazing. Check out my blog...looks like we have a lot of the same interests. There's some horror stuff you may dig!!

yanmaneee said...

paul george
golden goose
offwhite
cheap jordans
curry 7 sour patch
golden goose sneakers
pandora
supreme clothing
bape hoodie
supreme hoodie

sithet said...

k3x24y4f91 x9f22y6z98 u7h71e1w67 t9o36f3q55 c5z84c8y77 m0r57s9o84

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...