Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why doesn't my computer look like an ice cube?


From geekology, Zeus Computers, which I'm pretty sure was a company set up to steal money from stupid rich people, is selling two ridiculously priced ridiculous computers. The first one is platinum and is studded with diamonds to resemble constellations. It is stupid and costs about $750,000. The second computer, priced at a modest $560,000 is gold with diamond accents. What kind of computer bang do you get for that buck?

Intel’s 3GHz E6850 Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of DDR 2 memory and a whopping 1TB hard drive. Zeus clearly hasn’t made its mind up over which format will win the HD war, so it includes a dual Blu-ray/HD DVD drive. The PC runs on Windows Vista, Ultimate edition of course, and ships with a 24in 1920 x 1200 resolution monitor.
Pretty impressive huh? Nope, it's not. I swear if anybody buys one of these I will hack the company's database, get the customer's information, hunt them down and steal their computer. Then I'll do something sensible with the machine, like melt it down and make a wicked set of grillz. Then I can finally make the video for my rap song. It's called I Love Dem Gadget N Gizmo Hoes.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...