Friday, January 25, 2008

Smart? I'd say kinda dumb


From iwatchstuff, Based on this poster alone, I would be forced to believe the international campaign for Get Smart is based largely on Maxwell Smart being physically awkward to the point of deformity. How was this even made? I know a human being doesn't look or move in this way, so rule that out. A mannequin, a headshot, and Photoshop, maybe? But even then, the designer must have picked up all of their knowledge of human movement from Mario Bros. if they think this is a possible way to run.

Luckily I saw the trailer yesterday, and I know that, aside from physical impossibility, the movie is also based on jumbled concepts.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

It's no worse than the distorted Spider-man poses that made Todd McFarlane famous.

I think it's funny thinking about Steve Carell running that hard.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...