Sunday, August 14, 2011

Caption Contest Results!



So, after some pretty tough decisions that made me laugh my ass off, I have decided! Ok, bear with me, this is my first bloggy thingy...here we go!


Mother Goose & Grim


"horcrux, schmorcrux! a student misses that much school without a doctor's note, he's expelled!"
AC isn't the only one who hasn't noticed that Harry misses alot of classes!

Family Circus"Well, it was a chore, but it's done now. All of Billy's old stuffed animals made it to the incinerator. One of them was REALLY heavy, though..."

Handsome Stan! That was awful..but funny!

Hagar the Horrible


“The next time you have to fart will you please take it behind those mountains over there? The whole town smells like baked ham.”

This was a tough one between giants clouds of fart or the villagers having their laundry stolen to be toilet paper! Johnny Sweatpants wins!


Ziggy
“Do me a favor and don’t flush. I like to savor the taste of your stool on my palate for a few minutes.”

So friggin disgusting and hilarious! Johnny Sweatpants again!


Garfield

"I just saw Steven Tyler in drag, and he killed your pet tarantula!"

Catfreeek, it makes me laugh when I reread it!

And this weeks winner is........................................................Johnny Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Catfreeek said...

This was a particularly funny week, all the entries were great! Fantastic job on your first blog posts, welcome to the family Abduscias:)

Congrats once again Mr. Sweaty pants!

Abduscias said...

Thanks!!! Yeeeehaawwwww!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

First of all - aw HELL yeah! *basks in the warm glow of victory*

Secondly - official welcome Abduscias! I'm glad you joined the blog because I know you have a genuine love of depraved horror flicks and I look forward to your input in October.

Octopunk said...

Nice work Johnny! I too thought Stan's FC caption was killer.

JPX said...

Congrats, jerk! I'm expecting some great things from you this week.

AC said...

congratulations johnny sweatpants!

great job & welcome abduscias!

HandsomeStan said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Ab! And welcome welcome welcome from me too. Normally I'm here much more. Sorry I only had time for the one caption.

Flu-Bird said...

My mom always told us that killing a spader was suppost to bring rain

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...