Thursday, August 11, 2011

The 'Friday The 13th' Kill Count Infographic


From geekology, This is a comprehensive infographic detailing all of Jason Vorhees' victims throughout the 'Friday the 13th' movie franchise. As you can see unless you're the world's worst counter or have zero spatial awareness, he's killed a lot of people. But fear not, they were all bad people. "No they weren't." They weren't? Then why'd he do it? "You see, as a kid Jason went to summer camp and all the kids there..." *sobbing* Please don't bring up summer camp around me. God, they're lucky I'm not a serial killer. Or am I? I'm not, FBI please take note.

See large version here

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

How wonderfully thorough! Worthy of Horrorthon itself.

I like how they stick specifically to Jason kills, so #1 and #5 don't count, except for a dream sequence in 5. I also like how the deaths from The Final Chapter are only in the second row out of eleven. But most of all I like how inanimate objects like "Lizabeth's car" are included.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...