Thursday, March 08, 2012

Contest Results



I know, I'm a day late but it was for a really good reason. Honest!

So after much mulling and chuckling, I give it to AC for this caption to the above picture.

"Don't believe me? Smell!"

With a big nod to Octopunk for this caption of the same photo.

"And then, after my arm's in there up to my elbow, I go all jazz hands like this -- you'd never think a cave bear could make a noise like that, I'll tell ya."

Thanks for participating, come up with a good one AC.

4 comments:

AC said...

thank you catfreeek! i'm so honored... i was afraid maybe i'd crossed the line, but this being horrorthon and all, guess i shouldn't have worried. :)

Octopunk said...

No indeed! Nice win, AC. (Next time... next time...)

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Crossed the line? That was the absolute perfect caption AC, well done!

DKC said...

I agree! Great job, AC!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...