Thursday, July 12, 2012

Superhero Silhouettes


From Geekologie: This is a series of illustrations by artist Andy Fairhurst of children's silhouettes as they pretend to be their favorite superheroes. They're awesome -- every single one (and there's 19!). Reminds me of when I was a kid on the school playground, swinging around on the tetherball rope pretending to be Spiderman. *sniffle* Nobody would ever play superheroes with me. "You weren't a very popular kid, were you?" You shit your pants in class ONE TIME.

Octo says: Thanks to my friend Charlie for sending me this! Also, some of these are supervillains, not heroes. See the rest here.

5 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

it did not escape notice that Octo identified himself in this post at the time most convenient to avoid being called "pant-shitter" on the blog.

we should start calling him that anyway.

50PageMcGee said...

what's the apple one?

Octopunk said...

That one puzzled me as well, but I think it's the Hulk.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

My favorite is The Punisher. Two super soakers pretty much makes one invincible.

Rodriguez said...

My favorite is The Punisher. Two super soakers pretty much makes one invincible.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...