Friday, February 03, 2006

Harry Potter 5 starts shooting next week



BBC announced major casting news for the upcoming HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. Luna Lovegood, the dreamy Ravenclaw, will be played by an unknown, Evanna Lynch, who beat out 15,000 girls. You can see a picture of here!

Nymphadora Tonks, the shape-shifting witch, will be played by Natalia Tena.

Professor Umbridge, the incredibly evil Ministry teacher, will be played by Imelda Staunton, as has been rumored before.

Bellatrix Lestrange, one of Voldemort's Death Eaters and for those who read the books, has a much more sinister role, will be played by Helen McCrory.

Finally, the role of Mrs. Figg, Harry's next door neighbor, has been given to Kathryn Hunter. Does that mean the Dursley's are back for Harry Potter 5?

7 comments:

JPX said...

The girl looks perfect for the part - kind of creepy and mischievous. Potter 5 is my least favorite book.

Octopunk said...

I totally agree! I thought she was going to be Harry's love interest for #6, but the actual choice was way, way better.

Number 5 is my least favorite, too. It's like the book is dysthimic.

(I tried to look that word up with no success...how do you spell it?)

JPX said...

dysthymic!

Anonymous said...

Least favorite book, or least favorite HARRY POTTER book?

I was going to say, you really don't like that book!

Anonymous said...

As somone who's never read a word or seen a frame of Harry Potter, I always find the little bits of "plot description" in this kind of thing incredibly funny. It's the combination of the Moldy Von Cheese names, the arcane magical descriptive langage and the solemn, hushed seriousness with which everyone (not you guys) regards this series.

JPX said...

Least favorite Harry Potter book. I'm not sure what my least favorite book would be. I recently made the mistake of reading Life Expectency by Dean Koontz and that was pretty freakin' awful! I know, I know, what was I expecting? I was in an airport and it sounded interesting. I was wrong.

JPX said...

Man, the more I look at that girl the creepier I think she is.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...