Friday, February 10, 2006

Teri Hatcher looks great


From thesuperficial, "So I'm going over the coverage of the Grammy's, and see several articles declaring how hot and terrific Teri Hatcher looked. I'm thinking to myself "Hey, these might be some great, sexy photos for the site." So I find some high-res photos...and stop, slightly puzzled. I zoom in. I zoom in a little more. And then some more. Then I screamed, wet my pants, and cried like a little girl. The only way she looks hot is if you're the Joker. Or some sort of raccoon. Maybe I should be focusing more on the very lovely dress she was wearing but hell, Dracula might look great in a bikini but I'm still not gonna let him butter my neck."

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

Why can't you ever post pics of celebrities looking good? Jesus.
I posted that Christina Ricci picture.

JPX said...

I like to take them down a peg!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...