Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where can I buy a copy?

From thesuperficial, TMZ got their hands on an amazingly realistic self portrait Paris Hilton drew of herself while at the Lynwood jail. The picture shows her standing at a pay phone inside the jail and she's even got Larry King Live on in the background. Some people call the Mona Lisa a masterpiece, but that's only because they've never seen this. And look, she even signed it. As if somebody else would actually want to take credit for this. I'd rather take credit for a double homicide than have people think I drew this.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

What's weird is you can see the impression of another of her simpy thank you notes on the drawing.

What's weirder is I found myself squinting closely at the picture, trying to discern what Paris Hilton had to say.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...