Monday, May 23, 2011

Ninja Fun


I am so proud to have had such great Horrorthon representation in the as yet unnamed film I have been working on forever. JSP & Whirly agreed to be ninjas along with Whirly sister and my friend Tracy. JPX was there for support as well although he did not suit up for ninja antics.


Tracy & JSP bravely trusted me to rip their throats out. They got to play the victims in one of the best death scenes in the film. They were great, writhing and twitching as blood shot out of their throats.

Here they are all dead and bleeding out. Good stuff!

I got to make an eyeball for an eye pop out scene. Look at those bloody tendrils...mmmm.

Thanks for being a part of the craziness guys, it was a long fun night and I'm so glad you guys were there.

6 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That was every bit as fun as I had hoped and totally worth the 2 hours of sleep I got on Saturday night. Thanks again Catfreeek! It was clear to me that the movie is a labor of love being put together by a great group of people and I can't wait to see the final product! (Larry the director told me that he expected it to be in film festivals by 2052.)

AC said...

super cool! whenever it comes out, it should be required viewing for that year's horrorthon!

Catfreeek said...

Thanks again for hanging in JSP. I was there again last night until 12:30 am. I slept like the dead when I got home.

Catfreeek said...

AC, yes it should be.

DKC said...

So cool!! I'm viewing it on my phone right now, can't wait to get home and see all those bloody pictures on a big screen!

Octopunk said...

Oh my GOD the coolness! I love everything about this post from the title on down. You guys rock.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...