Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Our cat Oscar is a super sneak!"


Watching Oscar open the freezer and eat the frozen fish sticks in there (more than once) is one of the more entertaining instances of cat voyeurism I've encountered. Extra points for 1) the way Oscar suddenly glares at the camera in his stilted intro shot; 2) the other cat who loiters around uselessly at the beginning; 3) Oscar's petulant meowing throughout and 4) the specific maneuver with his right back leg (which I appreciate after watching the video a certain number of times).

6 comments:

JPX said...

That's unbelievable! How did the cat even know that there were fishsticks in there? One of these days that little girl is going to open that freezer and find a frozen cat.

Jordan said...

Impossible, the way he's yelling his ass off all the time!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Brilliant! The l'il bastard puts my lazy cat Rowan to shame!

Catfreeek said...

I love this, cats are so smart.

HandsomeStan said...

My first cat's name was Oscar. This one could probably get me a beer.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I just gave Rowan a new nickname and I think it's gonna stick. It went from Rowan>Roaster>Pork Chop>Porkins and now it's Red Six.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...