Friday, September 27, 2013

Horrorthon Countdown Contest Day Four! Post something! Use a hyperlink!


Time to express ourselves!  We gotta generate some content soon and we need our blogging muscles flexed, oiled and ready.

I ask for little.  A picture, some words, and for added bonus practice, put a nice hyperlink in there.  Like this one:

Photo source

And now's as good a time as any to acknowledge our new member Grahamdizer GO!!!!  I honestly just noticed you were in there... welcome!  I don't know if you need any coaching, but we'll be discussing any blogging hassles in the comments here.

Now boot up your photo-liking eyeballs and put on your blogging hats!  I posted my answer to this challenge below so I didn't bury this post, but I want to see you guys bury this deep in the blog loam.  I wanna see posts!

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

Well how amusing! My hyperlink didn't work the first time around, and I discovered a new Blogger feature. When I went back into the post to edit it, the html code wasn't visible, just the words "Photo source." When the curson got close, a little "Edit/Delete" option thingy appeared, and clicking Edit made a new window open. The window invited me to re-enter the URL the link was supposed to go to and it worked. I screwed up so we could learn!

I also note that Blogger no longer makes you type "bracket slash B bracket" when you want to have a paragraph break. Did we know this already? I forget, and I'm too lazy to review our earlier discussions.

Catfreeek said...

I can't believe it's down to four days! Woo hoo!

DKC said...

Oh my god, I'm so not ready!

AC said...

not ready, but excited!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...