Thursday, September 12, 2013

'Monty Python And The Holy Grail' Cut Into Serious Trailer



From geekology, This is a trailer for the 1975 cult classic 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' cut by Stéphane Bouley to give the film a much more serious tone. Which, if you've ever seen the movie, is the furthest thing from what it actually is. It's like when I put on a suit and tie and have to go to fancy events. That's not me. Me is athletic shorts and no shirt or boxers because I ran out of laundry two weekends ago. I've worn the same socks for six days in a row and if you don't believe me I'll let you smell them although just seeing them would probably suffice. My single's ad reads 'down to earth'.

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

This is great! Now I want to see if one can be made for Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Crystal Math said...

We're setting ourselves up for a very confused future generation.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...