Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Juliette Lewis to become a loser


Actress Juliette Lewis has told Teletext she has given up making movies for good so she can concentrate on her band The Licks.The actress, who has made nearly 50 films, said: "To me music is a more complete creative expression. I never was in love with acting. It's a marriage that's a good fit but it doesn't set me free in the way music does. It's also less intellectual than movie-making".She adds "Some actors are incredibly fulfilled by acting - I never was. I love emoting, which is why I took up music. I'm passionate about music."

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

Wow, didn't she go through severe public image burnout like, ten years ago or something? Who cares?

Octopunk said...

Actually, I recall some article about her going all rock stah about five years ago. It featured pics of her doing power stances by the pool, which kinda turned me off the idea of ever watching her do anything ever again. Ever.

But they weren't as bad as this picture.

JPX said...

Oh my god that ppicture is sooooooo disturbing!

50PageMcGee said...

what's the big deal? carrot top looks like that in all of his pictures.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...