Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Now this is cool


I don't usually care about videogames, but check out this trailer for a new Star Wars game: http://www.game-reviews.ca/news_1347.htm

From Moviesonline, "We have your first look at some next gen concept footage for the upcoming Star Wars game for the PS3 and Xbox360. This series of Force-power displays was created for internal use at LucasArts as a target for what the first Star Wars game created exclusively for next-gen consoles should play like.

It was not originally intended for distribution outside of LucasArts, but we managed to get a look at it and permission to share it with you.

Being the huge star wars junkie that I am I am extremely excited to put my hot mitts on this very cool game! Enjoy the video!"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Golly! That is fun. That last one was getting silly until that TIE fighter showed up.

I'm not an proactive gamer, so I can't say I'll bother to ever see it, but I'm curious about the coexistence of Jedi and regular OT stormtroopers.

And that picture rocks! I assume it's Sith concept art.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...