Thursday, September 14, 2006

Leonardo DiCaprio is a nerd


From WWTD, "I’m not here to second guess the greatest actor of this generation, but I’m almost positive the wire on a headset doesn’t need to be wound around your ear like that so the microphone is resting on your lips. I think the manufacturer factored in that the mic wasn't gonna be on your tongue. Whoever he’s calling is gonna have post traumatic stress disorder just from answering the phone. Leo might as well just call people then put the receiver up to the horn on a cruise ship or replace their alarm clock with a tornado siren. I mean, I’ve worn mic’s like that too, but not since working at the detective agency I formed when I was 10. I don’t really like to talk about it. Sure, we did more good work than bad, but it’s the cases I didn’t solve that still haunt me. I know Bugs Meaney rigged that ping pong ball raffle … but how?"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Maybe he fell asleep with his phone on and when he woke up it was stuck in his hair. Oddly, his gum was still in his mouth.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...