Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stan Lee gives updates


From collider,

Collider: I was just going to ask but like do you have a preference with all the Marvel characters being made into big movies, are you hopeful for one character that hasn’t been done…?

Stan Lee: They’re all being done. Every one of them. I can’t think of an important Marvel that isn’t being primed for a movie.

Collider: Well, let’s talk about… there was a sort of joke and then it became sort of serious online about Power Pack or like a kids kind of Marvel thing?

Stan Lee: They’ve been talking about…now they’re not working on it but they have been discussing whether to do it—Power Pack.

Collider: So is it really going to be… we’re going into the vault and we’re taking it all?

Stan Lee: Yeah, they’ll be doing “Submariner”, “Captain America”, “The Avengers”, “Nick Fury”, “Shields”.

Question: And you’re going to star in every single one of them.

Stan Lee: Well, sure they want people to come to the theatre.

Question: You’re going to be the ‘Submariner”…you’re going to be all of them.

Stan Lee: No, but I’m going to do a cameo. I’ll probably be one of the fishes.

Collider: So what was your reaction…have you actually…has Jon showed you any of the footage of “Iron Man”?

Stan Lee: No. I haven’t seen it.

Collider: Now, you’ve heard though that Sam Jackson is playing “Nick Fury”?

Stan Lee: He’s a great guy. I met him the other night in Las Vegas. What a nice guy. I can’t think of a better guy to be “Nick Fury” than Sam Jackson.

Collider: Are you hopeful that that’s going to be possibly one of the sooner than later of the films to come?

Stan Lee: I don’t know because I don’t know their schedule and they can only do so many at a time. But it will come whether it’s earlier or…I hope they’ll all be…I wish they’d all come out at one time. I mean, I love them and I can’t wait but it’s up to the studio to determine. I have nothing to say about when they come out.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...