Monday, December 17, 2007

Thor status


From worstpreviews, Screenwriter Mark Protosevich (I Am Legend) spoke to Chicago Tribune about his next film, which is based on the Marvel comic book hero "Thor." "That project is as much a passion project for me as 'I Am Legend,'" he said. "I was a comic book kid. Thor was my absolute favorite."

Once the writers' strike is over, production can start and Protosevich says audiences will be "pleasantly surprised" by this interpretation of the character. It's much more rooted in the Norse roots of the character, he says.

"There used to be a segment in the Thor comics called 'Tales of Asgard' -- and it's much more akin to that," he said. "It really is set in that world. It does deal with Earth. The primary focus we're taking on it is really all about the Norse myths."

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I might be total "meh" about what he's saying except I saw Beowulf last night and it was pretty good.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...