Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Excessive Gore: Call Of Duty Style Music Vid Of Kids Shooting Each Other With Nerf Guns


From geekology, Note: Video has a whole bunch of little kids shooting each other and CG blood effects. I can't in good conscience recommend watching it unless you're a male between the ages of 12 and 30, and even then I'd encourage you to opt for a cat video instead.

This is a homemade music video for Is Tropical's song 'The Greeks'. It features a bunch of kids running around with Nerf guns in the style of Call of Doodles with a shit-ton of shooting each other and blood (plus smoke!) effects. I found it disturbing. I dunno, something about 'lil kids shooting each other just didn't set well with me. Also, the breakfast burrito I found in the back of the fridge. I thought it was left over from Saturday, but I think it was left over from the time before that. That was March. As in, "OMG, this thing is marching right through me". I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it burst out of my ass like an alien baby. "Um, alien babies burst out of chests." *rolling eyes* Right, right -- I FORGOT YOU WERE AN ASTRONAUT.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...