Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kneel Before Zod, Son of Russ-Ell


From toplessrobot, I think The Dark Knight Rises and Superman: Man of Steel are having some sort of competition to see how many celebrities they can pack into them. DKR is clearly ahead, but Man of Steel has just gotten a solid boost by hiring Russell Crowe to play Jor-El. He'll join Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as Pa and Ma Ken, respectively. I find the casting weird, although I don't know if I can articulate why. I am worried, though, that this is further evidence that we're going to get yet another Superman origin story in this movie. But if Crowe has Brando's hair from the first Superman movie, I could probably live with it. (

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Even more great casting!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...