Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Look at Poster for 'The Breed'


The name "Wes Craven" hasn't done anything for me in a decade, but here's the poster from his latest effort courtesy of Bloody Disgusting, "Let the manhunt begin! Although we cannot confirm it as the official teaser just yet (but we're pretty sure it is), in our inbox tonight we received a special treat- your first look at what could be the teaser poster for Wes Craven's The Breed, which stars Michelle Rodriguez, Taryn Manning, Oliver Hudson, Hill Harper and Eric Lively. B-D reader Afireinside sends in the poster from Nick Mastandrea's film, which tells of two brothers, one a highly athletic daredevil and the other a much more serious and sensitive type, who in the midst of trying to patch up their wonky relationship - on a getaway at their Uncle's house - are forced to flee a pack of vicious killer dogs - the titular 'Breed'."

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

You know, I never went in for Cujo, so I don't think I'm too amped for more dogs. Not that a pack of wild dogs isn't scary, but...actually, that doesn't sound very scary. Samara would never get distracted if you threw Snausages.

JPX said...

Yeah, there are enough scary dogs in real life to keep me occupied. I still flinch if I'm near someone with a pitbull or rotwillier. I'm not a fan of killer dogs and a movie about them is unnecessary for me. Wes Craven sucks.

Octopunk said...

Remember when we were in the back yard of the monastery near your house and those two dogs came a'barking? You freaked. They were tiny dogs, too.

JPX said...

I seem to recall you freaking out too, my friend! Yeah, they were these two little yipping dogs and I had visions of Cujo in my head.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...