Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The new anti-Christ has been spotted. Take a look at the little bugger here!


Here's a little blurb on the new Omen remake from Aintitcoolnews.com. Personally, I find a remake of this masterpiece completely unnecessary. "Quint here with a little look at the brand new Damien from the big OMEN remake that's coming out on 6-6-06. Fox has put his devilish little mug out there for all of us to enjoy... Personally, my first impression is that the kid is a little too obviously dark. I love that evil yet cherubic vision of the son of the devil in Richard Donner's original. However, I'm willing to give this flick a fair shake... I love the cast... Liev Schreiber and Julia Stiles as the parents, Mia Farrow as Mrs. Baylock is inspired as is David Thewlis in the role that David Warner originally lost his head over... I want to see this movie work, but as a huge fan of the original I'm still a tad unconvinced. What about you?"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

My problems is I can't get over the whole June 6, 2006 thing. I mean, it actually is year 6! It's a once-in-a-century chance!

It's way better than Rosemary's Baby's stupid old 1966. June 6th, 1966? Four sixes? Lame.

I like Julia Stiles, too.

As for the kid, as long as he doesn't have flaming red hair and freckles, I wouldn't think he was the anti-Christ at first glance.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...