Thursday, January 19, 2006

Uwe Boll Can't Be Stopped!


Man, this guy just keeps pumping them out! Go here to see the new 90 second trailer for "In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale":

http://www.boll-kg.de/trailer/download/inthenameoftheking/trailer.mov

"And so begins another video game franchise that Uwe Boll will drive directly into the landfill. What really pisses me off about this one is that he actually got Jason Statham signed on. I couldn't care less about the other movies he's made, but now he's actually risking the reputation of an actor I care about. Statham isn't exactly Tom Hanks, but if you've seen any of The Transporter movies or Snatch, you know why he's stolen my heart. And why I want to make sweet, furious love to his ass-kicking abilities. Wait, did I just say I want to make sweet, furious love to his ass? That can't be good."

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Well, I doubt Jason Statham's career will be ruined...Boll's corralled too many good actors so JS will still be in good company.

Jeez, though.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...