Monday, January 09, 2006

Pang Brothers' The Messengers


I'm looking forward to this film. The Pang brothers directed The Eye.
"Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang strike again. There is something wicked coming this way as the Pang Brothers and Ghost House Pictures join forces for a chilling new thriller. "The Messengers" is scheduled to be in theaters August 18th. The Messengers stars Kristen Stewart, Dylan McDermott and Penelope Ann Miller.

The story of the film centers on the Salomon family (Stewart, McDermott, Miller) that moves into a run-down sunflower farm in North Dakota. After the farm begins to revive, the family slowly is torn apart by suspicion, mayhem and murder."

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

Not only do I like the Pang bros. style (The Eye being one of my fave Asian horror movies, and one of the first I saw), I have a teeny bit of a thing for Penelope Ann Miller. Sort of not quite the thing I have for Teri Polo (who lost points by being such a bitch in Meet the Parents).

JPX said...

You should definitely check out The Eye 2 next thon. Not nearly as good as the original, but still a lot of fun. I haven't seen The Eye 10 yet, but I've read enough reviews to know that it most likely sucks.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...