Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Night at the Museum


From Iwatchstuff, "The new poster for the Ben Stiller museum-coming-to-life-at-night comedy has been released. The image's coloring, style of the text, and my general lack of education lead me to believe this is some sort of The Mummy sequel. Speaking of which, why aren't there any fucking mummies in this poster? If you bring a museum to life, one of the first things that's going to happen is mummy attack. They're at museums, they're naturally vengeful; it's common knowledge."

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

Again I say, how does a movie that rips off Mannequin dare to not have any chicks? Couldn't there be a "women's wear of the South Seas" exhibit or something? And don't talk to me about beetle-browed neanderthal chicks from the caveman dioramas either. That isn't what I ordered, and you know it.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...