Monday, July 17, 2006

The Wayans Brothers continue to make terrible movies


The only thing I find less funny than "talking" animal movies is this Wayans Brothers concept. There's just nothing funny about babies with adult brains making sarcastic concepts and every time an advertisement for this movie comes on TV I find myself swallowing my rage. Then again, these are the same people who brought us the equally unfunny movie, White Chicks. Come to think about it, someone sporting white-face is probably my third least funny concept. Perhaps as a follow up the Wayans Brothers can make a movie about an African American baby/adult in white-face with a talking dog that makes sarcastic comments.

From Iwatchstuff, "Before anyone spends any money seeing the Wayans Brothers latest venture, Little Man, this weekend, I just wanted to point out that besides looking terrible, the idea is stolen. It's a Looney Tune! You know, the one where Bugs takes in the pint-sized criminal after inadvertently stealing his loot, better known as "Baby Buggy Bunny." And I'll tell you, White Chicks isn't so far off from when Bugs dresses up like a woman, either. The Wayans Brothers may very well be swiping all their ideas from Bugs Bunny cartoons. And here I was, assuming the Devil provided them."

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

The only way Little Man would be cool is if, like Psycho, it suddenly went in a sharply different direction -- for instance, say the titular little man was taken in by the kind, unsuspecting family and was then murdered and eaten in an dark, secret ceremony. I'm just throwing out ideas here.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...