First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
I'll consider this for next year but right now I'm totally burned out on the genre. Before JPX finished his reviews I put both versions of Pulse on my Netflix queue, with the idea that more horror reviews might make JPX feel less lonely while finishing up. Then he dropped the big 10 review wrap-up on us and I sent those flicks right back.
2 comments:
I'll consider this for next year but right now I'm totally burned out on the genre. Before JPX finished his reviews I put both versions of Pulse on my Netflix queue, with the idea that more horror reviews might make JPX feel less lonely while finishing up. Then he dropped the big 10 review wrap-up on us and I sent those flicks right back.
Awe, I appreciate the love.
Post a Comment