Friday, February 23, 2007

For Marc

From Iwatchstuff, "Remember those promo shots for Equis and that shot of Daniel Radcliffe's bare ass? If you thought to yourself, "Hey, I really wish I was on the other side of that photo" then you're in luck. I'd never thought I'd ever be saying this, but here's a super NSFW full frontal shot of Harry Potter's penis. And if you're wondering what's up with all the horse erotica lately, it's because I've slowly been turning this site into a home for animal sex perverts. What, you couldn't tell? Then you must be one of them.

Thanks to everybody that sent this in. And when I say 'thanks' I mean it in the loosest least thankful way possible."

4 comments:

chickentikka said...

Harry Potter actually kind of looks like Marc, no?

Octopunk said...

Yeah, cuz when you see Marc naked there's a picture of Mr. T. floating in the way, there. Which I swear I've only heard about.

Mr Peabody said...

This kid is only 17 right? Then how the hell did he get so freakin' hairy? What are they feeding him?

JPX said...

Well he is "Harry" Potter!

Sorry, it was just so obvious.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...