Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's kind of...No, wait...it's.... Hmm.


Over at IWatchStuff they've got a slow motion clip of the glimpse of the monsta from Cloverfield that comes in the newest trailer. You still can't really tell what the damn thing is, but that didn't stop me from trying a bunch of times.

Shaky-cam or not, I'll tell you one thing about this movie I am pysched about: it's only a little over a month away.

I remember some earlier reports using the word "parasite" to refer to the beast. So I keep thinking it's a giant flea. I predict that at the end of the movie it jumps away and crushes Stamford, Connecticut and nobody cares.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...